Texas Department of Agriculture Website > Home > Healthy Living > Farm Fresh Fridays > For Farmers and Ranchers
Join the Farm Fresh Network

TDA’s Farm Fresh Network is a searchable online database of the Texas farmers, ranchers, distributors, and food producers interested in selling to schools, child and adult care centers, and summer feeding programs. School and childcare nutrition staff use the database to source local Texas products for their cafeterias. Members also have access to exclusive networking events and marketing resources provided by TDA.

Becoming a Farm Fresh Network member is FREE, easy, and has huge benefits for you and for Texas students!

Join Farm Fresh Network Now
Farm Fresh Network

Learn About the Ways to Sell to Schools
Selling to Schools 

COVID-19 Resources for Farmers
More Information   Maximize  

Assistance available in English and Spanish. Please call 877-TEX-MEAL (877-839-6325) for help.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.